The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

auto-size boxes for imports Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
importing an OO3 file where some topics do contain entire phrases and not just keywords.

Is there a way of having OG autosize the boxes for the topics so that the entire text is encompassed?

You should be able to use the Diagram Style support to do what you want. Either Format->Choose Diagram Style... and select a style to your liking, or style one element manually, then do Format->Copy Object Style, select the other objects you want to style, and Format->Paste Object Style.

You can also export a diagram style for future use via File->Export...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
You should be able to use the Diagram Style support to do what you want. Either Format->Choose Diagram Style... and select a style to your liking, or style one element manually, then do Format->Copy Object Style, select the other objects you want to style, and Format->Paste Object Style.

You can also export a diagram style for future use via File->Export...
Yet I am a lazy guy: I would love to have this option enabled already when importing :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussommer@mac.com View Post
Yet I am a lazy guy: I would love to have this option enabled already when importing :)
Are you also too lazy to set the diagram style as you do the import? I told you how to style an existing OmniGraffle document, and I've now hinted at how you might style an OmniGraffle document yet to be created. Sometimes I get lazy, too :-)