The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Need to be able to enter items via menubar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am running OF and for the most part, I use the quick entry shortcut to enter in new items. But I am also running Windows 7 via VirtualBox on my Mac, too, and when I am in Windows, the shortcut doesn't work. Ideally, since my menubar is always on the top of my screen, I'd like to be able to click on an icon in my menubar and enter in items. As it stands now, I have to click back into a Mac OS program and then use the quick entry shortcut to enter in an item. It's an extra step and I'm trying to see if I can easily eliminate it.

Thanks.

I believe we've got a feature request open on something like this - if you email our support ninjas, we can make sure your vote gets added to the development database. Thanks!