The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exporting from OmniGraffle Pro to Office 2010 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm sorry if this is a FAQ but I couldn't find it quickly...

I just purchased Omnigraffle pro and love it. Unfortunately I am required to take my figure and import it into Microsoft Office Word 2010 on windows. What is the best way to do this? My first attempts failed in various ways with Word unable to import the eps file. The PCT file came up very wrong. I think SVG would hold some promise but need a way to convert from SVG to EMF or something?

Regards,
Jeff