The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exporting/Copying the Outline view in Omnigraffle Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I've built a fairly complex hierarchical diagram in Omnigraffle, I'd like to be able to send a text file with just the Outline text, properly indented. Is there a way to actually extract/copy this?

Using Professional.

Angostura, I'm not on the OmniGraffle team, but if nothing else, it should be possible to export from OmniGraffle to OmniOutliner's file format. OO can then export to a tab-delimited text file. (OO can export is in trial mode, if that helps.)

If you email the support ninjas, there may be an easier way which I'm not thinking of. Hope this helps!