The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Flagged perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The behaviour of the flagged perspective on the Mac seems different from that on iOS. I can't resolve the difference by using the filters; it seems more subtle than that.

On the iPad, a flagged task that is not the next action in a sequential project shows up in the flagged perspective. However, if the task has a start date in the future, then it won't show up in the flagged perspective.

On the Mac I can set the flagged perspective either to show or not to show tasks that are not available, but it seems that I cannot make the distinction between tasks that have future starting dates and those that are not next action in a sequence. Thus I cannot guarantee that my list of flagged items on the Mac will be the same on the iPad.

I feel as if I have to perform some mental gymnastics to move between platforms. Am I mistaken?