The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I add other fonts? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've never worried about fonts, but am now in need to mock up an iPhone icon.
How do I
a.) get more fonts than the 5 it comes with... (Baskerville, Big Caslon, ...Didot)
b.) add Helvetica Neue, which appears to be the iPhone 5 homescreen icon font

Thanks

It sounds like your Font pane has been sized to the point where you can't see all of the options available. Try making the Font pane larger and you'll see the "Collection" column, so you can select other fonts. Does that help?

Holy cow, PJP! ... you're exactly right. OMG, I've stared at this for a year and thought to myself... how stupid is this? Version 5 sucks. lol
http://screencast.com/t/1L2YARudBOxR
(...how stupid was I?!)
Awesome. Thanks.
Wow, there are actually a lot of typefaces here, after all.
Apparently, I had selected "Traditional" at some point, and shrank it down. Ouch.

I'm trying to use Windings 3. I can see the font as part of the 'All Fonts' collection but whenever I try to apply it (selected a field or highlighted the letter), it does not change the font to Wingdings 3 though it does change the font to another font that is definitely not Wingdings 3. Any ideas? I really need the "twisty" characters!