The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

If/then tasks/groups Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I sometimes input tasks with resources and estimated hours for tasks/groups that may or may not occur. For example:

Attempt installation myself. 1h
If installation fails, hire it out
Call contractor and schedule work. 5m
Meet with contractor. 1h

I'm curious if anyone does this any other way, and also it might be interesting to have some if/then logic in a future version of OP, where you could turn on or off tasks or groups, so they don't affect the gantt chart, yet without removing their hours. I may be missing something obvious. thanks

Bob