The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Help with Due Date and Miscellaneous items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Update, I think I found what I was doing wrong. On the Status Filter, I was filtering by "Due or Flagged", which ended up dropping a lot of my items. When I changed it to available, they all showed up again.

Hi,
I'm new to OmniFocus. I'm feeling quite organized, but I'm having a problem that I can't figure out and I can't find an answer to.

If I switch to the default "Due Perspective", I can see all actions that are due in the next few days. Except, for actions that don't have a project (moved by default to Miscellaneous). Those actions have a context, they have a start date and end date, but they don't have a project.

I'm simply trying to see every action that is due soon, regardless of whether it belongs to a project or it's a single-action item. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Last edited by rawlings13; 2010-07-07 at 05:20 PM.. Reason: found workaround