The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OF Export to "clickable" html Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
A limitation of OF is lack of ability to collaborate or input to one file from multiple locations, so, I'm really trying to find a good way to export my information so that I can share it with others.

Personally, I think the current simple html looks crowded and is not easily readable. I would love to see a, "clickable" html where the child tasks (as well as notes, etc.) are folded in and out when clicked.

I'm thinking of the way that Freemind exports html files, which I find very elegant and useable.

http://freemind.sourceforge.net/Publ...-exported.html

Is there a way to get information out of OF in a format that is similar to this? Are there any upcoming, more advanced export options?

Thanks.