The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

gesture support Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any plan to support the trackpad gestures that have been introduced with the Macbook Air in Omniweb. This same technology will, undoubtedly, be introduced throughout the Mac range quite soon. It would be a significant disadvantage to use Omniweb over Safari without this support.

I'd settle for the same gesture support as Opera has.

I am also going to add another voice to this request. Despite having a MBA for only a few days it has become very natural to use gestures, and I would like to have the three finger gestures (back, and forward a page) and it would be really nice if the scrolling with a trackpad would get the same momentum-like behavior as is seen on the iPhone.

I would also like to suggest another gesture: three fingers up or down moving between tabs in a window.