The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Copying and Pasting object styles Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all. Just purchased omnigraffle and am having a wonderful time playing. I'm stumped with something though - I have customised the fill etc of an object and now want to apply the same style to another, similar object. Can anyone tell me how I do this (preferably without having to do it all manually again)?

Thanks,

Bruce

Last edited by bruceathome; 2012-06-25 at 02:27 AM..

I do not believe there is a way to copy an object style from an existing object to another. You can use the Contents popover (3rd button from left) and the object filter (right-most tab) to select all of the appropriate objects before you apply the styling, but you have to be thinking ahead.

Ok - thanks for the reply whpalmer4.