The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus 1.16.3 now Available-ish Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwicks View Post
Still nothing for me, either - even with hard resets, killing the app store app and restarting... Hmmm. Glad its starting to work for some, at least.
Same here. I also unregistered 1.16.2 from the sync server from OmniFocus Mac, and that did not help. No matter what I do on my end, I still get 1.16.2 from the app store. Don't know what/where the issue is, but it shouldn't be this difficult...

Trying to think of any way to help - I seem to remember uninstalling and reinstalling about three times before the right version magically popped up. Frustrating for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salient View Post
Here's mine -- can't imagine AT&T vs. Verizon would have anything to do with it, but you never know.
It is not that. My iPad is Verizon and when I set it to look for all purchased apps, it found 1.16.2 for the iPhone also.

Ran into the same issue: 1.16.3 didn't show up in my list of purchases. Tried all the options metnioned here, but to no avail. Assuming it was a caching issue I logged out of the App Store and logged back in again:

Settings -> iTunes and App Store -> Apple ID: ... -> Log out
Settings -> iTunes and App Store -> Updates -> Off

Then, after going to the App app it took its time, requested a password, sat there for about 30 seconds and presto, a cappuccino magically appeared in my left hand! And then 1.16.3 on my screen.

Thanks for the help, Salient.

Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHibma View Post
Ran into the same issue: 1.16.3 didn't show up in my list of purchases. Tried all the options metnioned here, but to no avail. Assuming it was a caching issue I logged out of the App Store and logged back in again:

Settings -> iTunes and App Store -> Apple ID: ... -> Log out
Settings -> iTunes and App Store -> Updates -> Off

Then, after going to the App app it took its time, requested a password, sat there for about 30 seconds and presto, a cappuccino magically appeared in my left hand! And then 1.16.3 on my screen.

Thanks for the help, Salient.

Nick
Nick- yep, that worked for me, except for the cappuccino part. : \ Thanks!

Do they plan maintaining minor functionality updates for the original OF for iPhone?

We made sure OF1 was pretty stable on iOS7, but that's probably the end of the road for updates.