The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SUGGESTION: Auto-sort by due date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please make it so that items are automatically sorted by due date within a project. I have a project called "Appointments" which I refer to every time I have a meeting or make an appointment I refer to it. I assume that it would be sorted automatically but it's not and it throws me off. I have to manually sort them which is redundant.

I too would really like this, and I have asked about it before. (I think in the OF2 forum) but there was some reason they did not want to add it. Unfortunmately I forget, but maybe you can search for the reply?

Anyway, good luck! Maybe you can change their minds. :o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanesthesia View Post
Please make it so that items are automatically sorted by due date within a project. I have a project called "Appointments" which I refer to every time I have a meeting or make an appointment I refer to it. I assume that it would be sorted automatically but it's not and it throws me off. I have to manually sort them which is redundant.
+1 for me too!

It is quite inconvenient at the moment as you have to keep using the "Organize & Sort" function on the Mac version to sort it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanesthesia View Post
For me 'Appointments' would be a context (not a project) and with that, you could use a perspective sorted by due date to display only this context on all versions of OF.