The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

adjusting work week Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I work in China. They have never heard of a 5 day week, 8 hour day. How do I adjust the days per week from 5 to 7 ?? If I have a container shipping on a Saturday or Sunday I cannot list it on those days ??

Dan

Last edited by danwenke; 2007-07-08 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: not clear enough

To change the normal work hours in a week, click on the third button from the left on the toolbar. You should see a calendar with 2 green bubbles. Those bubbles designate when the working hours are. If you simply click and drag the bubbles around, you can make the working hours longer, shorter, or go into the weekends as well.

If you want to set certain off-days like Christmas for example, you can click on the drop down menu on the lower left side of the window and select "Work Schedule for Project". This will allow you to select a specific date on the calendar and set the workable hours for that day.