The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

scrollbar not showing up Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Occasionally I will load a site and the scrollbar will not show up even though it should be there. Anyone else see this problem?

Is it happening on particular sites, or just all over?

This was reported before in the forums, and I had the problem myself on a specific site that I unfortunately didn't remember afterwards and couldn't find in the history. On that site, it didn't happen always—even the same page could have scrollbars one time and none later. I never saw this problem on any other site, though, so it seems to be very specific.

So I can only confirm that this bug exists but can't provide any help for reproducing. :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard
Is it happening on particular sites, or just all over?
I'll have to get back to you on that, also sometimes I'll get like a double scroll bar but it won't affect the ability to scroll.

it always happens to me on stage6.divx.com.

to make it reoccur

pick a video to watch
hit the play button in the center of the image
when the your divx web player update thingy comes down the scroll bar disappears

some times when manually resize the window the scroll bar will come back

I assume the PC version of the plugin is a higher number so it does this every time even though i have highest version of player for mac

It does happen to me quite often, and, yes, I forget to note the page, too. FWIW, it happens on Safari, too, albeit with less frequency. It could be an OS X or webkit bug.