The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Forecast - Action Due dates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am getting back into Omnifocus and have all three versions Mac, ipad and iphone. I am wondering why my action items with due dates don't show up in the forecast view. If I set a reminder through Siri it shows in forecast but action items don't. I must not have something set right.

That does sound strange. This will probably be much easier to diagnose over email. Please send an email to omnifocus@omnigroup.com and include a couple screenshots of the actions that aren't showing up if possible.

I'm not sure what was going on. Since I was just starting I deleted the action items with start dates and recreated them and they showed up in the forecast view.

I was a beta tester for OF .9 for mac unfortunately I had stopped using it and forgotten my setup.

Thanks for the reply