The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

MobileMe and Omni Sync at the same time? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

While having a "Service is not available" problem with MobileMe I thought about using Omni Sync. But I wonder if I can use these two services at the same time? Or will it (as I guess) double the entries or do even worse things when synching with Omni Sync after MobileMe (or vice versa)?

Thanks in advance,
Michael