The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OO4 Upgrade? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

Just a quick question: After using OO3 since a few weeks (I bought it and I love it of course), I have a question about OO4:

As stated, I just bought OO4 a couple of weeks ago at best. Will I be getting OO4 as a free upgrade? I'm just curious. I saw a post on here from a while back saying that by that time (and it was already over a month ago that it was posted), anyone who bought OO3 after that time would get OO4 for free. The only thing is: It seems like it's taking a little longer for OO4 to come out so I'm wondering if that position is still a valid one?

Also, I did see somebody mention that tabs would be a great idea for this coming version and I concur in every possible way. :)

Ken just said that anyone purchasing OO3 at this point will get a free upgrade to OO4, when it ships. Nothing was said about when we should expect OO4 to actually arrive!