The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Add to a sub-project from quick entry? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to add tasks directly to a sub-project from the quick entry window? I find it much faster to file everything as I enter it, and I can't seem to find a way to get deeper than folders and projects in the quick entry window.

Am I missing something or is this not possible?
Does anyone have organizational ideas to get around this issue (all that I can come up with is having many more projects, which is not ideal).

Thanks,

Ryan

There's some discussion of this topic here.

Thanks. sorry for the dupe.