The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

funny icon (bucket) for one folder…?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I get a funny little bucket for one project folder. I didn't choose it and have no idea why it popped up. The folder itself is not special or different from others in any way.

Hints, ideas?

Greetings, Rolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf_schmolling View Post
Hi,
I get a funny little bucket for one project folder. I didn't choose it and have no idea why it popped up. The folder itself is not special or different from others in any way.
Rolf,

The little bucket designates a list of single actions. All the actions in it should be blue. You will find a checkbox in the inspector to turn the designation off if you don't want it, or you can delete the bucket.

You will also find a preference that sets the default singleton bucket for actions that doesn't have a project. That is used in conjunction with cleaning up the Inbox, I think. I don't use the Inbox much.

What is the name of the bucket? Is it the same name as in the preferences?

Hi,
thanks for the info. I must have mistakenly selected "single-action-type" for the project. BUT since I got rid of that bucket, the (one) entry of that project remains blueish… So maybe there hides some little bug somewhere.

Seems to be costmetic at the most.

Greetings,
Rolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf_schmolling View Post
thanks for the info. I must have mistakenly selected "single-action-type" for the project. BUT since I got rid of that bucket, the (one) entry of that project remains blueish… So maybe there hides some little bug somewhere.
I think you should report that as a bug. If you changed the designation back to project, the color, IMO, should have changed automatically to purple since it is the next action in its project if there is only one entry.

Hi,
was my mistake, the remaining (as well as any new ones) entry is purple indeed. Got confused with selection.
Bye,
Rolf