The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OFocus Mac: Actions completed in iCal show in inbox [Fix coming in v1.7] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

since several weeks I'm experiencing a weird situation during iCal syncs. After some of my Cal syncs, over half of the actions have been shifted to the Inbox. They keep their project and context assignments.

I'm able to correct this by the adjust function (I don't know the exact English name; in German it is called "Bereinigen"). But the action hierarchies are destroyed. Therefore a lot of manual work remains to correct this behaviour. :mad:

This doesn't happen with every iCal sync. I'm using Missing Sync for Windows Mobile to transfer all tasks and (iCal) events to my PDA. But as this error happens even when Missing Sync wasn't used between two iCal syncs in OmniFocus, I'm believing, the reason is within OmniFocus.

I've rebuilt the database and archived old actions to relieve the database. But this didn't help. Is there something else, I can do?