The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hiding projects/single-action-lists with no due tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello!
I am quite new here but have been lurking around for a little while to find solutions to my customization in OmniFocus. And I have to say I really love the program.

So, My problem is this. I have a perspective for work and one for my free-time. And in there I have "focused" on different folders which contains projects and in the projects there is tasks. So in my perspectives, I've set the conditions in the view bar to only show 'Available' tasks and grouping by folder. Everything works well, but when I've finished all tasks in one 'Project', the project it self stays with no remaining tasks to be done. Is there any way to hide a project without any remaining tasks available now without 'pausing' it? Maybe I have some tasks coming in the near future inside the project so pausing and resuming all the time feels like a waste. Maybe there's a setting i've missed? Anything would be very helpful!

I've attached the view-bar of my perspective in question so you can have a look.

Thank you for your time!
Best
Gus
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2012-04-16 at 1.59.56 PM.png
Views:	2354
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	2349