The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bookmarks in alphabetical order? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I want my bookmarks to display alphabetically in the dropdown menu, but they are all mixed up and I can't find a way to change that. Doesn't matter if I sort them in the bookmark window, they are still a mess in the menu. I must be overlooking something, yes?

No, it's annoying but that's how it works. I agree there should be a way to sort and/or keep sorted.

I use a program called Bookdog which can read OW bookmarks and sort them (among other things). I also use this app to keep all my browsers' bookmarks synched.