The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MobileMe sync failure in 1.7.2 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Every since I installed 1.7.2, every time I start OmniFocus it informs me that I must over-right my database with the copy on iDisk.

I create a task, sync, quit and restart OmniFocus. It informs me that it is over-righting my database and once that is done the task I just added and sync'd is now gone.

Something it totally broken...

The full error I am getting every time I start OmniFocus is:

Replace your database and start syncing?
Your current database will be backed up on your computer, and replaced by the sync database:

https://idisk.me.com/<username>/Documents/

I have turned Sync completely off and used a different location for the DB as I turned it on. Nothing I've tried has made any difference.

Best I can tell server sync is not working.

Opps.. Sorry wrong forum and I can see everyone is getting this failure over in the Syncing forum.