The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniOutliner for iPad ETA Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

Thank you for some great apps. Would love to know if there is an ETA on OO for the iPad, I will try holding my breath for that one can't wait to have it!

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkha View Post
Hello,

Thank you for some great apps. Would love to know if there is an ETA on OO for the iPad, I will try holding my breath for that one can't wait to have it!

Thank you
Two votes for update on OO for the iPad ETA. I'll buy from Day One. Very happy long-time OO for Mac user. Got an iPad. Love it. Will love it more with OO.

Hi! OmniFocus and OmniOutliner are next up for the iPad. Ken posted a new iPad update on our blog yesterday if you haven't seen that yet. Our current estimate for OO on the iPad is sometime this summer.

If you have any questions or feedback just let me know, I'll answer them the best I can.