The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Edit global text parameters? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to alter text parameters for all text in a document, present or to-be-added? Specifically, I'd like "wrap to shape" to default to "off" in all text objects without having to uncheck it manually each time.

Thanks!

You'll need to inspect the drawing tool that you'll be using, just Option-click the tool in question to inspect it, then go to the Text Inspector and make your changes there.

Afterwards all new shapes created with said drawing tool should have the properties you set.

What's the best way to do this in the built-in UML templates? No matter what I seem to do, as soon as I clear text, it reverts to wrap text in *all* the objects.

It doesn't really seem right that this should be set to on by default in the UML templates. Was there a reason behind this?

I'm running 5.2.2 on Snow Leopard if that matters at all.

Thanks,

ast