The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus Statistics Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi All,

Have an idea for a script but no idea how to write it. In a nutshell:

Call me crazy, but I have created a project for every one of the 67 Lominger competencies. This is the foundation for my approach to professional life. As an aside, if anyone else has experimented with this I would love to hear your results.

What I want is a script that would 1) count actions in each project and 2) export those statistics in a format that I could throw into OmniGraphSketcher or Numbers, etc. This way I could quickly and effectively analyze how I am demonstrating each of these competencies.

Any ideas? Does this sound like a dumb thing to do?