The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rich text notes. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
So I'm pleased to see the web interface progressing nicely, and a few other ui improvements - but one feature that hasn't seen any apparent progress has been the rich text notes.

I figured this would have been a quick and dirty feature to pull from OO, but still nadda. I've thought of this as a key feature from the get-go since so many tasks have additional information associated with them. It also seems quite key for many of the integrations that people would like to see (mail, web, etc) - and would certainly make scripting said integrations that much easier.

Yes, I know it's on the road-map, but I'd like to throw in my vote for bubbling it up the priority list. While the web interface is certainly cool, it's bang for the development buck strikes me as likely much less than the rich text notes (plus many more of us can use it than a jesusPhone interface :) ).