The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

change line spacing? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Changing fonts from default Helvetica to a setup based on Lucida Grande & Lucida Sans 11pt collapsed my line spacings, to the point that the top of the icons are clipped.

Is there some way of opening up line spacings/leading for better readability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashosfrog View Post
Changing fonts from default Helvetica to a setup based on Lucida Grande & Lucida Sans 11pt collapsed my line spacings, to the point that the top of the icons are clipped.

Is there some way of opening up line spacings/leading for better readability?
I have not been able to figure out options to change line spacing back to double-spaced. (Went to single spaced when I changed font style and size).

I've since discovered that this happens when you try and change the default font colours. The only way to undo it (or the only way I could find) was to delete the OmniFocus preference file. It made me as cranky as hell, and if it wasn't for my financial investment in OF, I might have defaulted to Things right there. I mean, if an application won't allow something, just don't allow it, rather than screwing up viewability settings!

I've got over my angst, though, and while I still really dislike orange and purple fonts, OmniFocus has made a real difference to the way I work.

Apologies for the inconvenience this caused. This was one of the features we wanted for 1.0 but couldn't fit in due to time constraints. Future versions of OmniFocus will give you more control over those styles.