The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New website for stencils! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
No worries, johnny0.

I'll be adding lots more stencils over the next week or two -- probably another 20 or so. (To give each stencil the spotlight, I'm adding just one per day.)

Ahh, yes, dramatic uploading, I like it. :)

Actually, I've finished putting the stencils into disk images -- I'm just working on the background image on the .dmg and I can upload them. Hopefully will finish later this week.

Great. Looking forward to adding those!

happy to say that this is the week of maps over at Graffletopia!

Check out the RSS feed, very handy. (After, of course, you read the Omni Mouth...)

It sure is, Johnny.

We're adding four more maps through the rest of the week. Antarctica, Europe, Asia, and Africa.

The Mindmapping stencil looks interesting. So far, so good: I've got it showing up in the stencil toolbar.

Now, how do I use it? Am I supposed to drag something off the stencil everytime I want to add another thought to the map? This seems very slow.

Also, where do I find the info from Matt Gemmell? It doesn't appear to be on either the Omni or Graffletopia sites.