The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The document “x.oo3” could not be saved. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Every time I try to save a particular OO document (call it x.oo3), I get the error message 'The document “x.oo3” could not be saved.' This is true whether I Save the document or Save As in a new location. system.log shows the following error every time this happens:

Aug 28 19:59:01 palatino OmniOutliner Professional[63707]: AppKit called rmdir("/private/var/folders/eV/eVeTOqNwFDaTPFKa637b2++++TI/TemporaryItems/(A Document Being Saved By OmniOutliner Pro)"), it didn't return 0, and errno was set to 66.

Any ideas?

Ping.

My guess is that the quickest route to help will be through the ninjas at Help > Send Feedback in the main OO3 menu.

First, a hunch: are you trying to save to a network drive?

As RobTrew suggests, your best bet is to contact our Support Ninjas using the Send Feedback… item on the Help menu. Be sure to include all relevant information, such as what kind of volume you're saving to (network, removable, internal, etc.).

Same problem here ... but only if we trying to save to a network drive. it also seems that problem is related to our new osx 10.6 server, with osx 10.5 server we never had such problems.

is there now a solution?