The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

'date' column type text styles Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

It seems like I can't apply font styles to specific rows (fields/"cells") in columns that are designated as type 'date' (as opposed to type 'rich text'). Specifically, is there a way for me to set font color for a column item when the column is a date column? I'd like some dates to be of one color, and the others a 'default' color. I tried setting my text via "Inspect -> Appearance -> Color -> Text Color well' and it didn't "stick." That is, once my selection was gone, I was back to my default text color (black). Same thing with text insertion in a date column.

I can apply text color attributes to Rich Text column data just fine.

Thanks,

Terry

OOP 3.6.2(v143.19)

Hi Terry-

Unfortunately you can only apply styles to individual cells in a rich text column. We'll be looking to improve this in future releases. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the quick reply! For me, using a 'date' column type is certainly convenient in places, but I can just as well use a 'rich text' column in this case. Thanks again!
Terry