The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Default opening Perspective? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to set a default so that one certain Perspective is chosen every time I open OF?

OmniFocus tries to restore your window setup to whatever was visible when the application was shut down. I'm pretty sure we have a feature request open for what you're requesting, though - if you email the support ninjas, they can vote for that request on your behalf. Thanks!

i am looking for the same thing, currently OF is opening whatever the heck it wants, in whichever view it wants, there seems to be no rhyme or reason.

It opens whatever windows and perspectives you had open when you closed it.

I've occasionally noticed some weirdness about which windows OF thinks I had open. I haven't investigated, since I relaunch OF so seldom, but my hunch is that its related to whether OF is exited normally or as part of a machine shutdown or logout sequence.

Curt