The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Create connections between imported objects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am importing a graph (in the graph-theoretical sense) into OmniGraffle in PDF format.

I would like all edges/lines in the graph to be connected to all nodes, so that I can refine the layout by hand by pulling the nodes around.

Is there a way to import lines and nodes as connected? Or a way to globally say that all nodes should be connected to all lines that contact them?

At the moment I am forced to redraw every line between every node so that they connect to the node.

Cheers!

What is the original source of the diagram? I wonder if the Dot support might be an easier way to solve this problem.