The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Javascript engine timing out Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've noticed in the last few weeks that Javascript has a serious issue. If I leave a page open that has all sorts of Ajax javascript implementation (namely it refreshes content in the window rather than reloading the page) after a while (over an hour) the javascripting no longer functions. No content reloads, no Javascript actions from links or buttons, etc. If I reload the page, the lack of behavior remains. It only corrects if I restart OmniWeb. This happens across all sites, and is consistent. I notice this most obviously on netvibes.com. I am using OW 5.7, and have been using all the sneaky peeks for the last few months. OS is 10.5.2 on a Powermac G5. I do not notice this behavior on Safari 3.1.

Thanks for any help,

Derek