The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Blue text in View Bar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have just upgraded to V. 1.5. Would you explain the significance of the blue text that appears sometimes in the View Bar buttons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmur View Post
I have just upgraded to V. 1.5. Would you explain the significance of the blue text that appears sometimes in the View Bar buttons?
That indicates that you've changed the setting for that button to something different than the default for the current perspective. The little X at the right-end of the view bar will reset the view bar to the perspective's defaults.

Curt

The blue text in the view bar widgets indicates a setting other than the default views for Planning mode and Context mode.

Aah! I see! Neat feature. I need to get more serious about using Perspectives.