The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Review Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I had a quick search through this forum but I didn't see any posts about using the iPhone app for review.

I often find myself in a long commute where I could very easily make some progress on a weekly review. Is there a way to do this that I'm not aware of? Or a reason why we shouldn't/can't do this on the iPhone?

The only reason is that they haven't implemented it in the iPhone app. Use Send Feedback in the Settings page to send in your feature request.

You can certainly do the reviewing on the iPhone with the application as it stands, but you can't track your progress. A frustrating omission, to be sure!

However, if you review all of your projects at once (rather than using OmniFocus' ability to have different projects have different review schedules), you could just review projects until you need to do something else, then add an action to your Inbox telling you to pick up the reviewing where you left off, at project XYZ. Still a bit of a nuisance to do a traversal of all of your projects if you use folders to organize them.