The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

94518 Doesn't download pdf using heads up ctrl Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just what the title says. When I bring up a pdf, I can open it in preview when I scrub the mouse near the bottom of the page and click the appropriate icon; however, I cannot download the pdf clicking the download icon. This happens with all pdfs I've tried, and it does work in Safari.

Thanks,
Mark

Still happens in the latest Sneaky Peek that I've run (95237). It's a minor thing, but once I used the functionality in Safari, I miss it in OmniWeb. Hopefully just a matter of attaching the appropriate action to the event. (And that's as far as I dare venture into programming!)

Keep up the good work.

Mark :)

Last edited by mrtaber; 2007-11-28 at 11:36 AM..

Just wanted to say, "Thanks!" for fixing this one. Sometimes it's the little things :)

Mark