The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New OmniFocus screenshot on The Omni Mouth Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just in case some folks missed it before:

OmniFocus Sync: It's ALIVE

Yeah, any hint on when we might see an updated sneaky peak?

I love OF.. but for me and everyone I know (~100 people) who use it, this is the death of OF if you guys can't get this out the door yesterday. As cool as an app as OmniFocus is it's USELESS if you have to copy OF DBs around and keep track of them yourself. I mean isn't that kind of headache the very antithesis of GTD? I mean really. (I've already lost data having to do it that way... talk about painful.)

I've been using Omni Apps for EVAR (and have the multiple "family packs" across multiple version releases for every app to prove it..) but more and more the release of OF looks like a horrible mistake without any reasonable syncing facility.

Enuf with the "sneaky peeks" .. just get this out there even if you have to turn off the iPhone stuff until after WWDC... do a point release on 6/9 if you have to to add the iPhone stuff but get this out there already.

Rest easy; we know how important this feature is to our customers. As soon as we get the code written and stable, we'll make it available.

Hurry. I'm waiting for this to be available before I start using OmniFocus as part of my workflow.