The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspectives Icons Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by spnyc View Post
great icons. i've implemented them and they've already helped.

@coolie21
to install, create a new perspective, then open the perspective inspector ("show perspectives"), then click on and rename (if you want to) that perspective. if it isn't open, click the small triangle icon at the bottom to open the perspective properties sheet (between the snapshop camera and printer icons), and either drag'n'drop your icon of choice, or choose via the finder.

@halbtuerke
here's the million dollar question: could you share the criteria for each of your perspectives? this might warrant another thread, but i'm wondering what criteria people out there are using for these perspectives?
Thanks for this - excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolie21 View Post
Thanks for this - excellent!
You're welcome. ;)

@halbtuerke
that really rules, thank you.

i am going to re-go through my perspectives and see how I can be even more productive :)

thanks for the demostration

Quote:
Originally Posted by halbtuerke View Post
Honestly, I have no idea. :o
hmm.... I bet that's an old perspective that has a bad bit set on it that is making the table view display that "A" is its keyboard shortcut.

If any *new* users see this let me know, if any users who have had long lived perspectives from the myriad changes we made in the beta, remaking the perspective should fix the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas View Post
hmm.... I bet that's an old perspective that has a bad bit set on it that is making the table view display that "A" is its keyboard shortcut.

If any *new* users see this let me know, if any users who have had long lived perspectives from the myriad changes we made in the beta, remaking the perspective should fix the problem.
I see, well it works perfectly so it doesn't matter to me.

fantastic job! I'm going to implement this immediately. Thank you for sharing.

Hi folks,

I've also created a batch of fourteen icons for my Perspectives that were originally inspired by halbtuerke's. Then they sort of took on a life of their own.

I have them available for download here. This link is a "refer-a-friend" form but you are more than welcome to download the icons without sharing my site with friends. There is an opt out link at the bottom. Click it and the icons will automatically download.

Naturally, you can refer a couple of friends, too.;)

Enjoy and thanks for the great application!

BTW, thanks halbtuerke for the great Perspective configurations. I implemented them after you posted and ended up replacing the few that I had already!

Last edited by Moats; 2008-02-12 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: Update of link address used in post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moats View Post
Hi folks,

I've also created a batch of fourteen icons for my Perspectives that were originally inspired by halbtuerke's. Then they sort of took on a life of their own.

I have them available for download here. This link is a "refer-a-friend" form but you are more than welcome to download the icons without sharing my site with friends. There is an opt out link at the bottom. Click it and the icons will automatically download.

Naturally, you can refer a couple of friends, too.;)

Enjoy and thanks for the great application!

BTW, thanks halbtuerke for the great Perspective configurations. I implemented them after you posted and ended up replacing the few that I had already!
Nice icons you have there, a little bit to shiny for my taste but nonetheless nice. :)

Thanks, halbtuerke. I have a definite fondness for how you handled yours. Have you made others for other apps?

BTW, To anybody who wants to download the icons. I changed up the form a little and moved the location. It is here now. Have fun with them.