The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to group tasks by Folder in Context mode Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all

Suppose I have that project folder structure

Library
--Work
----Pr1
----Pr2
--Business
----Pr3
----Pr4
--Personal
----Pr5
----Pr6

So what I am trying to do is create perspective that show me key tasks for today (I marked such task with red flag). I want context mode perspective of that structure:

Work
--@Emails
----task1 Pr1
--@Errands
----taks2 Pr2
Business
--@Emails
----task3 Pr3
Personal
--@Home
----task4 Pr6
----task6 Pr5

Is it possible to do such perspective with applescript or with help of other tools

Thx