The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spinning beachball - ?overload Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi i have seen one other post about VERY sluggish performance with OOpro, which is what I have - It has now become ffectively unusable because every click takes about a minute to resolve, regardless of the action - I have done a restart of OOp with relevant Application support bits removed and done all the mac things also.

It just keeps on spinning, spinning,spinning

could overload be the problem? My docs are not that long and it doesn't seem to be longer on bigger docs compred to new shiny ones?

Any thoughts?

Austin

Austin-

What version of OO and OS X are you using? And do you have any haxies or input managers installed? Fruit Menu has caused slowdowns in the past although I believe it was just with typing response, not everything. Try disabling any haxies you have and see if those were causing the problem.

If you don't have any haxies installed, send an email to omnioutliner@omnigroup.com and I'll give you instructions to help diagnose this problem.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekM
Austin-

What version of OO and OS X are you using? And do you have any haxies or input managers installed? Fruit Menu has caused slowdowns in the past although I believe it was just with typing response, not everything. Try disabling any haxies you have and see if those were causing the problem.

If you don't have any haxies installed, send an email to omnioutliner@omnigroup.com and I'll give you instructions to help diagnose this problem.

Thanks.
Using OOPro (!) 3.6.2 (v143.19) mac OS X.4.9 (2GB RAM).

Let me check out if its cleardock

Thanks BTW