The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Stencil from Mac to iPad will not open Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have stencil that I created myself on my Mac. It works great there and I use it often. I tried to import it to my iPad by emailing the stencil to myself. When I tap on the .gstencil attachment the iPad seems to recognize it as an OmniGraffle file and offers to open it in OmniGraffle. When Omniagraffle tries to open it I get a message that says "OmniGraffle cannot open this type of file." any thoughts?