The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Inactive contexts--how to use them? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Maybe this just reflects the status of the program (rock solid for an "alpha" I would say!), but I can't figure out how to use an "inactive" context. In Kinkless I used them for things that I'd like to do, but I might not be able to do in this lifetime ("get a life", or "explore infrared photography"). However, since inactive contexts don't show up in the context pull-down menu, I can't figure out how to assign a task to a context. Of course, I can activate the context, assign it, and then deactivate it, but that seems to defeat the purpose.