The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Gracefully making a "fresh install" of Omniweb. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
With Omniweb 5.5 I'm tempted to try Omniweb with a "fresh" install: get rid of all user-specific files etc. I usually do this when I install an ew version of OS X and have felt that it leads to running a cleaner and less trouble-prone system.

I don't mind resetting my general preferences, however, over time I've built up quite a collection of other user state in omniweb: bookmarks, workspaces, site preferences, shortcuts, etc. I would like to somehow export some or all of them and then put them into my fresh Omniweb install.

I know that I can use Bookit to manage the bookmarks. Is there any way to export workspaces, site preferences, and shortcuts?