The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Filter voodoo: how do I get to see all tasks I completed today? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I tried a lot of combinations of filter settings, but I can't get my Project View to show all tasks that I completed today (or, say, last week, and so on). And that's just what I'd like to do, at the end of the working day: ponder my many achievements. Any clues?

I know this works in context view. Choose which context(s) you want, then select "Completed", and ask it to group by "Completed". You will then get the lovely outline of tasks completed today, last week, and last month.
If you get something older than "last month" for this view, let us know what "pre-alpha" software you were using...
I did try the same trick in project view, and it doesn't work the same way. Maybe that's an as-yet unimplemented feature. It really should work the same way that it does in the context view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatchara
I know this works in context view. Choose which context(s) you want, then select "Completed", and ask it to group by "Completed". You will then get the lovely outline of tasks completed today, last week, and last month.
Thanks, that's helpful. I only tried in Project View, where, as you noticed, this doesn't work as expected, yet.