The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due date for repeating actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all!

I am trying to set a due date for a repeating action but it does not stick when i do it. I am probably doing something wrong here or else Omnifocus is not meant to work like this.

This is what i have done:

I have created a project named "Every Day", and in that i have created one action. What i want is that this action should be listed in the Due Soon list for each day until i mark it completed. However, i cant seem to get the start and due dates to "stick" when i have set up the project as a repeating action.

Any help appreciated.

I think i solved it - it worked when i took away the start date and only had the due date assigned.