The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Magnets Inspector Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm running 5.1.1 (v137.11.0.108132). Like many others (evidently) I've been trying to figure out a way to get magents to space out along an object's border the way I want them. They seem to be difficult to move. Anyway, in searching for an answer I found this page:

http://www.omnigroup.com/Documentati...Inspector.html

I have no inspector like this. I've tried the keyboard shortcut to bring it up but nothing happens.

How can I get access to this inspector?

Thanks,
Brian

That's older documentation for OmniGraffle 3, in versions 4 & 5 there's the Connections Inspector (right next to Geometry) where there's a popup menu for adding magnets to the cardinal points or placing N per segment of a shape.

Hope that helps,

Thanks for the quick answer. Shouldn't Omnigroup update their online documentation? This was very confusing.

Well, it looks like the proper links have gotten busted recently, I've alerted the folks in charge -- In the meantime I'd recommend using the built-in Help in OmniGraffle itself, it's up to date.