The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weird style problem, transparent background Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello all !

After playing with OmniOutliner styles, I remembered I had something to do tomorrow, fired OmniFocus, and paste some stuff... Surprisingly, styles in OmniFocus where completely changed ! Some of them where obviously coming from my playing in OmniOutliner...

I was able to reset most of the styles using Preferences -> Styles -> Reset, but the quick entry box remains somewhat broken : It keeps its annoying transparent background...

Any ideas to restore that ?

Thanks !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	QuickEntryBox.png
Views:	1251
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	2729  

Problem solved ; I had to change the 'Folders' style (obviously 'Reset' styles does not reset every style !).