The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Entering User/Pass for iDisk Multiple times Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There are times when OF is syncing that my user pass for iDisk is being requested multiple times.

Just tonight I entered my user/pass around 20 times.

I select the option to remember password in keychain, but the input box appears again.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?

Thank you.

I honestly don't think I've ever had to enter my MobileMe username or password when syncing - what appears in the Account tab of the MobileMe pane in system prefs?

I think there was a bug at some point (1.0.3? 1.1? I dunno...) where if you mistyped your password it would just keep asking you for it, but then keep trying to use the mistyped one in the keychain. So it might be worth deleting all the iDisk entries in your keychain to make sure there isn't a wrong one in there gumming up the works.

I'll try deleting the keychains with iDisk in them. Thank you for the suggestion.

It doesn't happen all the time, just some of the time.

This just started happening again. OF asked if I wanted to use the server copy or the local copy. I chose local copy. OF began syncing to iDisk, then started asking for my user/pass. After 15 entries on the same sync... :eek: I force quit OmniFocus.

I repaired the keychain file, but no errors were found.